Happy 2018! We hope you had a great time celebrating the holidays.
It’s that time of year again, and let’s face it, January is a pretty rubbish month. It’s cold, wet and dark. And to top it off, we’ve got the back-to-work blues.
But, it’s also an inspiring time of the year. It’s a chance for us to reflect, and set ourselves goals for the coming year- out with the old and in with the new. For example, Everything Corporate’s new year’s goal is to stay up-to-date with new product trends to share with you.
What goals have you set for yourself or for your business? No matter what goal(s) you’ve set, you’re going to need encouragement. So here are 8 of our favourite New Year’s quotes to beat the January Blues:
1. Take a leap of faith and begin the wondrous new year by believing
Sarah Ban Breathnac- best selling author, philanthropist and public speaker.
2. Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us
Hal Borland (1900-1978)- author, journalist and naturalist.
3. For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and new year’s words await another voice
T.S.Eliot (1888-1965)- Essayist, publisher, playwright, literary and social critic.
4. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right
Oprah Winfrey- Media proprietor, talk show host, actress, producer and philanthropist.
5. Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas
Charles Kettering (1876-1958)- Inventor, engineer and businessman.
6. New Year’s day is every man’s birthday
Charles Lamb (1775-1834)- Essayist, poet and antiquarian.
7. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)- Essayist, lecturer and poet.
8. And now we welcome the New Year, full of things that have never been
Rainer Maria Rilke (1875-1926)- poet and novelist.
Did this encourage you? Share it on Twitter!