Everything Corporate Limited supplies promotional merchandise to all business sectors with principal markets in the UK and central Europe. We recognise that all our activities interact and have an effect on the environment and our environmental policy is to ensure, so far as it is reasonably practicable, that our operations will be carried out with a commitment to protecting and enhancing the environment.
In developing this policy, we seek to confirm our commitment to manage environmental issues properly, and in implementing this we will:
• Fully comply with environmental regulations.
• Strive for continual improvement and to review potential environmental impacts of all activities in the supply of promotional merchandise
• Ensure that environmental considerations are integrated into our business decisions.
• Ensure that we use risk assessments in order to identify potential environmental risks to our businesses.
• Actively pursue opportunities to minimise the environmental impact of our operations, concentrating particularly on the use of energy, waste disposal, and water discharges.
• Influence suppliers, contractors and other business partners to adopt environmental best practices or subscribe to equivalent environmental tandards.
• Regularly review our policies to ensure that they remain properly aligned to the need to reduce waste and encourage the most effective utilisation of scarce resources.
This Environmental Policy Statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary.